Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Before and After

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! :) This is where I will be posting up all my work, from Before & After Sessions, Trials, Weddings, Photo Shoots, Fashion Shows and everything else! Ok, so let me take this time to tell you a little about myself. First off, my name is Angela Holanda as you may already guessed from the website name? haha! Anyways, I am 25 years old, passionate about Fashion and Beauty, I also am very passionate about FOOD! Who isn't!? :)

My goal in life is to be successful in doing what I love to do and that is making people feel beautiful inside and out. Yes, many people might say MakeUp is superficial and you dont need it to feel good....WHATEVER! My reply to that is...No it isnt NEEDED but it sure does make you feel hella good about yourself when you look in the mirror and see an enhanced YOU! :) 

I've had many clients get so emotional after getting BEAUTIFIED whether its a makeup application or a wonderful blowout, they walk out feeling soo good about themselves and leaving me with such a warm feeling like, YES I MADE her day! I LOVE that feeling knowing that even for that one day I made someone see what they couldn't see by themselves...and reminding them that YOU are BEAUTIFUL! :)
My main goal for this blog is to get my name out and be able to do more weddings on my own, so hit me up if you need your Hair and Makeup done for your wedding or any special event you may have coming up! :)

Ok enough about me...(As you may notice, I am a random rambler! :P)

My first post is of my friend, Daniella and she is an aspiring model. So I am very lucky to have been the first person to apply falsies on her!! :) So the first picture on the Top Right is her before picture NOTHING on and she still has beautiful skin, the 2nd picture is of a Natural Smoky Eye, and the 3rd Picture is a Dramatic Smoky eye and below is a picture of her eyes closed. :)

She loved the look alot and her boyfriend did as well, which is always a plus! :)

Picture
Before I forget, I want to say THANK YOU to my handsome boyfriend for getting me an early birthday gift, my NIKON P500 which is mainly the reason I was able to start this blog because my other camera was good at taking pictures but the quality wasnt as great as this one. Im still learning how to take good pictures with lighting and all the settings, so bare with me this is a learning process for all of us. :) 

Till my next post! Have a great evening and dont forget to be a DAYMAKER! :)

Love,
Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment