Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Before & After Session Family Style :)


Picture
Hello Everyone!

Above is a picture of my beautiful aunt, Tita Vic, she wanted a natural look since she doesnt wear make-up at all. Her husband is coming back from the Philippines tonite and this natural look really brings out her beautiful features. :)

Below is a picture of my gorgeous Mother! She hates the feeling of heavy foundation or anything on her face, and just like her sister Tita Vic she doesnt wear make-up at all, so I went ahead and used my Airbrush Machine for a more natural feel and she didnt even feel like she was wearing anything until she saw the final result. :)
Picture

BONUS Picture Session

During my Before & After Session my niece, Micaela was BUGGING me to do her make-up too! So I went ahead and treated her like a flower girl...I went ahead and applied blush, lip gloss and just a swipe of eyeshadow, ONLY reason for that is because she asked "How about my EyeShadow?" So I gave in! :( Below is the final look. And as you can see, she wanted the whole experience with her eyes closed and everything! Haha! She is too cute but sometimes drives me crazy as to how much she knows, she is too smart! Love her to death! :)

Also, I added a few bonus pictures of my niece and mom since she wanted an additional photo shoot since she loved her make-up...she won't admit it but I KNOW she's going to update her FACEBOOK picture! haha! :)
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment