Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yelp Reviews


Photo of Jennie A.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
  • Jennie A.
Renton, WA
5.0 star rating
 Update - 5/29/2013
Angela did my bridal party and my hair and makeup for my wedding in March. She did an amazing job! We all looked like Barbie dolls and models! We were transformed! And not to mention that Angela is a wonderful, professional, helpful, and fun person to be around anyway. She offered to help me with anything I needed when I started freaking out as the wedding got closer. The day of , got to my hotel room early and had us all ready to go on time. Great price too! Thank you Angela!



Photo of Kim S.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Glendora, CA
5.0 star rating
 1/30/2012
Angela is the best! I had airbrush makeup done and it came out amazing. She is very sweet & creative; I wasn't sure what look i wanted, but gave her a few ideas that i was interested in & she was able to come up with a look that I loved. She gives a touch-up kit that keeps you looking beautiful for your special day. I will come to Angela for any other special events I may have. I highly recommend her!

No comments:

Post a Comment